The busiest shopping days of the year are back again. As November strides towards its end, excitement beats up! A staggering number of deals await you, and every passing moment becomes irresistible.
For shopaholics, this wait is a nightmare. Crawling around the bed on sleepless nights, staring forever at the calendar.
Netizens across the world have marked the date, 29th November. Black Friday is what they call it, the biggest shopping event of the year.
And, what are you doing with your business lying around on the internet?
Wishing you could relax in a beach shack with a mojito? That seems possible only in your dreams. But dreams do come true, right?
An out of the world and smart email marketing strategy will make your dreams possible. So, drop an email newsletter in their inboxes and wait for a click.
Simple, isn’t it?
But, is it so easy to get a click from them? The answer is NO.
Online shoppers today are smarter than ever. They can access a bunch of online information direct from their living rooms. Before even spending a dime, they do a hell a lot of research.
So, if you are planning to send an email newsletter to your customers, you better be BANG ON!!
Targeting your audience is not only about giving attractive discounts. It is about convincing them to trust your brand. And, this Black Friday season, when the traffic around the web is on a rise, we have a gift for your brand.
A readymade, mobile friendly email newsletter template!
Black Friday 2019 Deals
Numbers play a crucial role on Black Friday. See any banner or poster and you will find that bigger numbers are bolder. This template is jam-packed with text grids to display eye-popping numbers. You can straight away deal with audiences' psychology.
When the readers are halfway through it, they will see your products stacked one after the other. Every stack has an image, pricing and a CTA button. With the button is right in front, you are increasing your chances of getting the deals done.
After sliding through the end, there is a countdown timer to up the ante. In any case, if your readers have decided to leave the mail, the countdown will tempt them to slide up. We bet they will say ‘I may miss them!!’.
The template is Website Builder ready
100% customizable, you can replace images with flashy GIFs if you want to give it a ‘once in a lifetime sale’ look. But don’t do it too much. Going through your newsletter should be a pleasing experience. More than anything else, you should make your point succinctly.
This template comes in two versions, Starter (free) and Liberty (paid).
So, here are only three steps.
- Download this responsive email template.
- Send your message across the world before this Black Friday, and then
- Watch your sales climb up the ladder!
And then, you can catch up with your favorite mojito.
Please keep backlink to W3Layouts.com, if you are downloading the template for free. If you are using the website template for commercial purpose consider buying a Liberty License.
Design by <a href="https://w3layouts.com">W3Layouts.com</a>
- Template Name: Black Friday Deals Email Template
- License: Starter License and Liberty License
- Compatible Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10, Opera, etc.
- Source Files included: HTML files (.html), Style Sheets (.css), Images (.jpg/png/gif), JQuery plugins (.js), Fonts (.ttf).
- High Resolution: Yes.
Images by Unsplash
- Girls in a holiday trip - Photo by olianayda
- Cloths Show Room - Photo by mercantile
- Shoe showcase - Photo by ikredenets
- Play Station - Photo by levajsics
- Apple Watch - Photo by iamdavid_10
- A suit in Show Room - Photo by gez xavier mansfield
- Apple Products - Photo by anckor
- Nike Shoes - Photo by imaniclovis