Racing gamers are the one with the most concentrated minds on the planet. And, to get their attention is the biggest challenge. But, if you or your client are planning to launch a new racing game, blog, or online magazine, build your website at a racing speed using the Gaming Tournament template. Pump your business, and race to success by building an awesome website.
The moment any visitor hops onto your site, he will be embraced by a masthead slideshow covering his entire screen. It is optimized to adjust itself to any screen size. Use the best pictures of your game or gaming event here and let your audience lose themselves in your gaming universe.
Counter and Chart Widget
Going by the conventions of reading style, the designers have made use of horizontal bar graphs. The horizontal alignment also allows you to add more skills below without taking too much space.
Sharply Animated Team Section
Each profile of your team member has elements with sliding hover animations. Opening like a window, the grid shows social media CTA buttons. The user can easily read each team member by clicking on them. This will build trust among your audience.
This HTML template is available in two plans. Download whichever suits you the best and spread the word.
Please keep backlink to w3layouts.com, if you are downloading the template for free. If you are using the website template for commercial purpose consider buying a Liberty License.
Design by <a href="http://w3layouts.com">w3layouts.com</a>
- Template Name: Gaming Tournament a Gaming Category Responsive Web Template.
- License: Starter License and Liberty License.
- Compatible Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10, Opera, etc.
- Source Files included: HTML files (.html), Style Sheets (.css), Images (.jpg/png/gif), JQuery plugins (.js), Fonts (.ttf).
- High Resolution: Yes.
Images by Unsplash
- Group of people playing online games
- High angle photography of a football stadium
- Man riding bicycle at daytime
- Lighted soccer field
- Man riding horse
- Man and women sitting on a chair in front of a monitor