Clinical Website Template must be your ideal choice for a website of your recent medical startup. This theme can simply go with various types of medical institutions like a dental clinic, medical center, medical school, hospital, or any other health care services.
This systematically arranged template with a cool bluish tone imparts a feeling of love and care. Our designers understand your needs and hence a lot of thought has gone behind the choice of color.
The Right Color is Essential
Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It resembles faith, peace and relaxes the mind and body. Nothing can be better than the fact that your caring nature begins right at the first point of contact with the visitors. And that is your website!
Single Click Access
This decent looking template has an easily accessible header with buttons and smoothly animated dropdown lists. It will facilitate your visitors to get in touch with you in just a few moments.
You can also add an emergency contact button at the home page which will be shown in a distinctly visible light pink color.
Mobile and Eye Friendly
This pro-level template is 100% responsive, compatible with all devices and can optimally display your services in all screen sizes. You can even add a slideshow on the home page.
The use of smart technology behind the curtains ensures that the pictures don’t lose their quality or orientation. You can also make changes in it using our website builder.
The template has a purpose-oriented design with some impressive features like an email template, signup form, contact page, etc., using which you can get connected to a wider audience on a personal level.
It has been observed that the more personal attention a patient gets, the faster he is recovered from his ill-health situation
This template will help you to create a truly professional website to personally connect with your visitors and take your small clinic on a success ride!
The template comes with an assorted collection of different pages.
Providing medicines on a click can prove lifesaving on most of the occasions. Use this eCommerce page embedded in the template to create an efficient eCommerce page to your website.
The template also has a single page variant in which you can add a brief product description and customize the font of your choice.
Email Newsletter Template
Build an instant relationship with your visitors by sending them a kind welcome email. The template also has a ‘call to action’ button for quick connect. And, it is at an easy to find the spot, right at the center of the footer.
Using this email template, you can also provide free discount coupons for early visitors and create different types of campaigns
Create a credible profile of your establishment by showcasing the team members. The widgets provide enough space for adding cool pictures of your team members. You can also highlight their skills and specialties along with designations.
An interesting portfolio page is what grabs everyone’s attention. Arranged in the form of a collage, you can add your pictures on the page to emphasize the professional attitude of your organization.
Some of them may write long descriptions for their portfolios, but if you are someone who stresses more on the visuals, this portfolio section is perfect for you.
Use this page specially designed for adding a brief portfolio of an individual team member. You can add a direct button at the end to help your visitor book an appointment instantly.
Be even more transparent by linking their official social media profiles on these pages.
Don’t lose your visitors just because your tabs are in disarray when your site is opened on a smartphone. Use the responsive tabs template and let your visitors effortlessly go through your offerings, blogs, and forms.
Include a call to action button like ‘Read More’ in your tab with an enticing image and an inquisitive text.
Make it easy for your visitors to get an appointment at a convenient time. Collect their basic details in a neatly arranged form and insert a cheerful image as an assurance that they can rely on you.
You can also give them choices by offering different slots of timings and scope to choose between various medical practitioners.
A boring 404 page will send a wave of disappointment to your visitors. Use this template to hold and divert them back to your home page by adding a button. You can even add a catchy, humorous statement to make them feel good about themselves. It can be a famous quote or just a random line wishing them good health.
Announce a medical campaign and create curiosity for your upcoming event by using this coming soon page template. Keep your visitors on the edge by adding a countdown timer widget to your page.
You can also use this template as a coming soon page just before launching your website. Not enough? Don’t worry. There’s more! For fresh visitors, you can even insert a subscription form and ask them to stay updated.
A fully responsive blog section has a two-fold advantage. It not only gets you a higher ranking in google but also helps in sharing useful information to your visitors. You can regularly update your blogs with health tips, home remedies for ailments, latest medical research, also developments in your clinic or hospitals.
Our Clinical website template comes with an exhaustive set of template pages and three different plans, Starter, Liberty, and Freedom. Just like you compare apparels at an online store, meticulously compare all the three plans and get the best one according to your needs!
Below is the table listing the benefits of all three plans.
Template Pages by Plans:
- Suits for any kind of Health and Medical websites
- Responsive CSS Slider
- Sticky Menu
- Appointment Form
- Toggle right sidebar
- CSS Tab
- Testimonials Carousel Slider
- Grid layout
- Gallery Slider
- E-commerce page with different style grids
- Drag and drop Website builder
- Products selling grid
- Huge number of Blocks and options in Editor
- Email template
- CSS popup box
- Working Contact Form
- Font awesome icons
- Includes E-mail Template
- Two different variations in CSS accordion
- Mobile compatibility
Please keep backlink to W3Layouts.com, if you are downloading the template for free. If you are using the website template for commercial purpose consider buying a Liberty License.
Design by <a href="https://w3layouts.com">W3Layouts.com</a>
- Template Name: Clinical a Medical Category Responsive Web Template.
- License: Starter License, Liberty License and Freedom Licence.
- Compatible Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10, Opera, etc.
- Source Files included: HTML files (.html), Style Sheets (.css), Images (.jpg/png/gif), JQuery plugins (.js), Fonts (.ttf).
- High Resolution: Yes.
Images by Unsplash
- Dentist Student – Photo by Ani Kolleshi
- Doctor sitting beside the table Photo by LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Doctor Writing prescription Photo by Francisco Venâncio
- Research laboratory Photo by Walter Otto
- A woman in front of a tree Photo by humberto chavez
- A doctor checkup Photo by Zach Vessels
- Man holding a dog Photo by Guillermo Rico
- Women holding a baby Photo by Joshua Rodriguez
- Baby on floor Photo by The Honest Company
- Baby holding a fruit Photo by The Honest Company
- Mother applying cream to baby Photo by The Honest Company
- Baby napping Photo by The Honest Company
- Baby bath Photo by The Honest Company
- Apple Watch Photo by David Švihovec
- Sale showroom display Photo by Artem Beliaikin
- Handbag items Photo by STIL
- Special deal sign in the shopping mall in Asia Photo by Artem Beliaikin
- Girl eating an apple Photo by Khamkhor
- Two women’s treating the patient Photo by Trường thẩm mỹ Ana Anabeautyacademy
- Conducting Root canal Photo by Hike Shaw
- Happy Daughter Photo by Michael Dam
- Portrait outdoor Photo by Gregory Hayes
- A man drinking coffee Photo by Sung Wang
- A man in a blue polo shirt Photo by itay verchik
- Coming Soon Background – Person walking towards cave Photo by Lê Tân