Franchisor is bold, vivid and the most optimized business websites template for a corporate startup. The layout is smartly designed giving a concise structure like a corporate presentation. But that does not mean it is as plain as your business proposals, whitepapers or technical product descriptions. The template plays around stylishly within its space making a statement that while we work in a disciplined corporate hierarchy, we must enjoy our freedom and creativity.
Delicate color palette.
With minimal colors bringing it to life, each one has its significance. White gives a corporate look, and bright blue adds swank. The black and grey text over white body background gives good readability.
Wide images overlaid by text.
It’s a smart idea to use the wide rectangular images to bring the peculiarities of your business to the spotlight. The template comprises all the pages required for you to build a complete website.
Log out yourself from the conventional method of promoting your business like an election campaign. It’s time to build personal relations with your clients or customers. Email a personal newsletter using this template and build your trust value. Add your impressive team bio in the grids and make use of CTA buttons to increase traffic on your website.
Jump into the pool of online customers and swim through the marketplace to grab more customers. With this easy to understand eCommerce page, display your products with brief descriptions and sharp images. As your customers shop online, they can constantly see an updated cart right in front of them.
Rather than typing out long paragraphs that take ages to read, use this timeline and make the story visually engaging. Now, the attention span of internet users has shortened drastically. Their eyes are constantly moving like a jumping monkey. But this timeline page will make them stop and read the things.
Do’s and Don’t
This is one unique feature of this template. How many times has it happened with you that It can serve as a short guide on how to use your product? If you provide services related to banking, law, education, the do’s and don’ts can help your clients to stay safe from malfunctions and miscreants in the industry.
Numbers are the best ways to impress first-time visitors. And what can be better if these numbers become a part of your website design? Present on the home page, the analytics section is supported by a block of content. Connect it to your blog with insightful information.
Turbocharge the curiosity levels of your visitors by using this countdown page. Be it launching a new product, service, app or website, this template offers you decent space to add a catchy tag line. If that is not enough, you can also energize the customizable background with an intriguing image.
Apart from these pages, the template comes with an exhaustive collection of pages for all types of purposes. You can adjust each page according to your business needs.
This template has a definite set of pages. And if you like it, don’t forget to make a mention of w3layouts to your friends.
Pages Available :
- Blog Single
- Team Single
- Portfolio Single
- Search Results
- Email Template
- Coming Soon
- Sign in
- Sign up
- eCommerce Single
- Pricing Form
- Clean and Professional Design
- 100% Responsive & Mobile Friendly
- Very Easy to Customize
- Ready to use Website Premium
- Attractive Image
- Sticky Header
- Responsive Design & Mobile-Optimized
- Advanced Contact Form
- Beautiful Gallery & Blog Post Layouts
- 21+ Html Files
- Used font Awesome Icons
- Super Support and much more
- Template Name: Franchisor Corporate Category Responsive Web Template.
- License: Freedom Licence.
- Compatible Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10, Opera, etc.
- Source Files included: HTML files (.html), Style Sheets (.css), Images (.jpg/png/gif), JQuery plugins (.js), Fonts (.ttf).
- High Resolution: Yes.
Images by Pexels
- Men standing with a laptop Photo by LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- 3 Women in suits sitting Photo by Tim Gouw
- Woman Using Her Laptop Photo by bruce mars
- Group of People Watching on Laptop Photo by Fox
- A person using laptop Photo by Pixabay
- Statistics papers closeup Photo by Lukas
- Woman Standing on the Center Table With Four People on the Side Photo by Rebrand Cities
- Mac book air on table Photo by Pixabay
- Two women and one man looking at the laptop Photo by Moose Photos
- Woman in Blue Suit Jacket Photo by Jopwell
- Photo of Man Holding a Book Photo by bruce mars
- Man Pointing Laptop Computer Photo by LinkedIn Sales Navigator